19313Private Investigators needed in Pennsylvania!

  • summitpi
    Jan 28, 2014

      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Pennsylvania to handle surveillance cases.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      We prefer you to have at least three years’ experience and a valid Pennsylvania PI License.

      If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to
      summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds

      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203