19307Re: [infoguys-list] S&W users - buy quickly before they are all gone !!!

  • Bob Hrodey
    Jan 24, 2014
      On 1/24/2014 3:01 PM, Rus B. Robison wrote:
      Bob,

      Do you think your elections are driven by “low information” i.e., illegal alien voters, who love the democrats because they let them stay in the country?

      Not necessarily "low information" voters, how about low self-esteem voters?  Those who want or come from generations of welfare, assistance, etc.

      I firmly believe we've reached the tipping point and barring an earth shaking sea change event, this country is likely doomed.  You cannot continue to give more and more to folks who produce less and less without destroying the economy.

      There ain't no such thing as a free lunch and it seems that everyone but the legislators knows it.

      As for the voters and, sadly, the majority who get out and vote are the ones who probably do little else other than collect checks for existing on the dole, are going to vote for those who promise either the status quo at the very least or, better yet, more and more goodies for simply breathing.

      They surely won't be voting for somebody who wants to curtail such payments.

      Don't get me wrong, I'm not against a helping hand, but I am against handouts.  Sadly, I don't see an acceptable way to backtrack the path the politicians - and I won't single out any party, they are all to blame - have taken us.  The solution would be to just pick a date in the future (nearer, the better) and terminate all payments.  Allowing for a reasonable time for the message to sink in and the non-productive to realize this is their worst nightmare coming true, the payments stop.

      After that, the ones that got the message can pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.  Those that can't  can take a number and wait for Charles Darwin to address them. <g>

      --
      Enjoy,

      Bob
         Hrodey & Associates                                   Established 1977
         Post Office Box 366                    Member of NALI, ASIS, FBINAA, NAPPS
      Woodstock, IL  60098-0366                        NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
         Licensed in IL & WI                    (815) 337-4636 Voice     337-4638 Fax
                  email:  inquiry@...   or    rth@...
                    Illinois License 115-000783  Wisconsin 8045-063

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic