19306RE: [infoguys-list] S&W users - buy quickly before they are all gone !!!

  • Rus B. Robison
    Jan 24, 2014
      Bob,

      Do you think your elections are driven by “low information” i.e., illegal alien voters, who love the democrats because they let them stay in the country?

      With kindest regards, I remain…

      Very truly yours,

      ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC

      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS