19295Call for Speakers - ASIS Columbus Chapter #27

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Jan 14, 2014

      Dear List Members:

      I am the current Vice Chair of the ASIS Columbus, Ohio Chapter.  We are planning our Annual Speakers & Exhibits conference to be held on Thursday, May 22, 2014 at the Aladdin Shrine Conference in Columbus, Ohio.  As this is a primarily security based association I am seeking these with current security trends knowledge and experience to present at our conference.  Last year we had approximately 80 attendees and 100 exhibitors.

      Anyone interested in potentially presenting at this conference can forward me a topic outline with your CV.  Generally each speaker has 1-1 ½ hours depending on the topic.  We may develop a theme for the conference if I receive that type of response.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their anticipated responses.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      1580 King Avenue, Suite 103

      Columbus, OH 43212-2058

      (614) 481-0777

      (614) 481-0778 Fax

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message.  This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the communications.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication.  To reply to our email directly, send an email to: info@...  Boerger Investigative Services, LLC http://www.boergerpi.com