19265Re: [infoguys-list] Continuing Professional Education

  • suesarkis2001
    Dec 8, 2013
      Bob -

      I can't stop laughing. Sheri responds to a question 16 days after it was asked.  Since her signature line was inserted, I don't think the first couple of responders realized the original question was included. I know I didn't and we all went on thinking it was purely about CE requirements in any state.

      Yep, shame on all of us !!!  LOL

      www.sarkispi.com

      Glendale, CA 91207
      818-242-2505

      "one
      Nation under God" and "in GOD we TRUST"

      If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank a military veteran
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic