19168Re: Washington DC Infidelity Investigator Rush Handeled

  • Frank M. Grande
    Oct 1, 2013

       Thank you all for your assistance. This has been handled.

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax:  203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      CT Lic. #A-2192
      NY Lic. #11000164596
      NCISS, NAIS, NAPI,CALPI
      When there are no more moves
      , CHECKMATE!
      WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

       All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).  The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information.  If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.

      I am in need of two investigators for a Rush Domestic that will be starting Tuesday October 1, 2013 thru Friday October 4, 2013 .  Please call or email me if you are experienced in infidelity, domestics investigations and surveillance.  You will need 2 Investigators and reliable covert camera.  Please contact me for all details.

      Thank you in advance.

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax:  203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      CT Lic. #A-2192
      NY Lic. #11000164596
      NCISS, NAIS, NAPI,CALPI
      When there are no more moves
      , CHECKMATE!
      WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

       All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).  The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information.  If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic