19075RE: [infoguys-list] Greetings

  • CW Sellers
    Jul 29, 2013
      Greetings Group Members,

      NLITE - Newly Licensed Investigator Training & Enrichment which is put on by
      the California Association of Licensed Investigators is now being held two
      (2) times a year once in Sacramento (Northern CA) and once in Torrance
      (Southern CA) and the eligibility window has been expanded to 18 months.

      I the spirit of education and reaching all newly licensed investigators in
      the State of California the Board of Directors have made the following
      modifications concerning NLITE.

      1. NLITE will remain a program for NEWLY LICENSED INVESTIGATIORS

      2. CHANGE - We have expanded the program eligibility to 18 months. If you
      have been newly licensed or become a NEW member within 18 months, you can
      attend NLITE.

      3. NLITE will be held two (2) times a year. This will make the events
      available to both the northern and southern portions of the state.

      a. In March - Sacramento, CA in conjunction with Leg Day

      b. In September in Torrance, CA

      With this said, the next NLITE is being held Saturday, September 7, 2013 in
      Torrance, CA.

      About the event;

      NLITE is an introductory course that is the foundation of CALI's
      Professional Development Program. The course covers the basics that every
      new licensee needs to know in order to begin a career as a Private
      Investigator in the State of California. NLITE provides an overview of the
      profession, the must haves when starting and operating a business, the laws
      that new PI's must be familiar with, ethical issues and professional
      responsibilities. Each attendee will leave with the practical knowledge and
      tools needed to be a successful Private Investigator and business owner.

      WHO SHOULD ATTEND

      NLITE is offered to ALL NEW LICENSEES in California. You do not have to be a
      member of CALI to attend. A "new licensee" is anyone that has obtained a
      California PI license within the 18 month period prior to attending the
      event.

      COURSE OUTLINE

      * The Evolution of Private Investigation
      * Business Readiness and Planning
      * Private Investigators and the Law
      * Report Writing for PI's
      * Operating a Private Investigation Agency
      * Professionalism and Ethics

      PRESENTERS

      Our featured presenter is attorney David Queen. The information that Mr.
      Queen provides is some of the most valuable information you will get as a
      newly licensed PI.

      Current and former CALI Board members present most of the NLITE program.
      They are all seasoned investigators, respected members of our association
      and in the communities in which they work. Learn more about the presenters.
      <http://www.cali-pi.org/members/group_content_view.asp?group=74676&id=92380>

      COST

      The registration fee for this course is $25.00. A continental breakfast and
      light lunch are included with your registration fee. The registration fee
      is non-refundable.

      Each attendee will receive the following:

      * NLITE Special CALI Membership price of $99.00 for your first year
      * Access to sample business documents and templates via the CALI web
      site
      * CALI's logo padfolio
      * Certificate of Attendance

      In closing, if you are newly licensed or know of a newly licensed
      investigator, please have them go to the CALI website at www.cali-pi.org,
      click on the TRAINING tab in the left hand column and then click on NLITE.

      REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Manager of Investigations

      The Sellers Investigative Group

      "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

      CA PI 25415

      Direct: (209) 568-8744

      Field Fax (209) 523-5350

      Email: cwsellers@...

      4120 Dale Road, Ste. J-8

      Modesto, California 95356

      Visit us NOW!

      www.TSIGUSA.com <http://www.tsigusa.com/>

      and on

      LinkedIn.com at

      <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

      Formerly;

      San Francisco Bay Area Police Officer, Sheriff's Deputy, Investigator,
      Detective, Pinkerton Agent. Police Academy Instructor, Superior Court
      Bailiff and a qualified expert in both the State and U. S. Federal Courts.