19072Greetings

  • Iyad
    Jul 28, 2013
      -Greetings-

      Thank you for taking the time to review my letter. I want to introduce myself: my name is Iyad Sadi. I am a Licensed Private Investigator/Process Server in the State of Texas currently practicing in the DFW area. I believe I would be a true asset to your firm. I posses a zest for my career and always take my job seriously. My acute attention to detail helps ensure that I leave no rock unturned in my investigations. Due to the lack of Private Investigators in Texas that fluently speak both Arabic and English, I believe I could be an outstanding resource for your firm, giving you the ability to have all bases covered.
      Over the past 20 years I've had the opportunity to work closely with the public, which has in return given me the capability of honing my skills towards working with clients and reading suspects proficiently. I hold an Associate Degree in Criminal Justice and a Master Detective in Private Investigation diploma awarded by the California Detective Training Institute
      I am currently seeking a job you might have available that could provide me with the opportunity to continue working with clients and/or suspects. I am assured that after close review of my qualifications and impressive letter, you will take comfort in knowing you have my assistance no further than one phone call away. Give me the opportunity to tailor my acquired skills to meet your firm's needs. I assure you I will complete any and all appointed tasks in a timely manner, giving your firm an advantage over other competing companies in the tri-city area.
      Thank you for taking the time to review my request for placement at your firm. I look forward to furthering our relationship.
      I appreciate you taking the time to review my letter.

      Iyad Sadi
      Private Investigator #108153
      Process Server # SHC03653
      7219 Boulevard 26