19059RUSH Surveillance in Fayetteville, NC two operatives needed

  • Michael Ewing
    Jul 14, 2013
      Group,

      We have a child custody surveillance job for today in Fayetteville, NC for
      TWO operatives. The job is 4 hour minimum (likely to go eight) and pay is
      $45 per hour plus .45 mileage. Please call Steve at 877-848-5028 with and
      availability and also e-mail your contact information to my e-mail address.
      You must provide license, insurance, and the job requires (time stamped)
      video and covert camera. Thanks to all!

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I