19056Re: [infoguys-list] Information help Please?

  • MitchD
    Jul 10, 2013
      Hmmm,If your apprehensive of him why bother dealing with him at all? You
      were able to find this group,find the state of Michigan PI regulatory
      board or state police unit and see if hes licensed and or find out what
      bonding company hes been with by asking him directly.I wouldn't waste
      time with it,and I wouldnt give him a nickel considering all of the
      "followers" and volunteers you have that can hit doors and ask pre
      canned questions...
      I'd focus on the objective,and not the "nancy grace" wannabe.thats how u
      find someone.
      hope this helps

      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      615.251.0441
      Fax 615.523.0300
      www.tscmusa.com

      Technical Investigation Services
      Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
      Technical Surveillance Experts
      Expert Witness Services

      Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
      or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
      the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.