19044FW: RUSH Surveillance assignment in Parkersburg, WV

  • Michael Ewing
    Jun 27, 2013
      Sorry for the typo we need someone on 6/28/2013. We may need other dates so
      send in your info even if you can't do tomorrow. Thanks
      We need a surveillance operative for an assignment in Parkersburg, WV for
      TOMORROW 6/28/2013! Pay is $45 per hour (per op), plus .45 per mile (4 hour
      min.) with no more than ½ hour travel time to and from the location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.
      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I