189812-Day Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Training - Orlando FL and Salt Lake City UT
- May 22 1:24 PM2-Day Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Training - Orlando and Salt Lake City
Presented by Sandra Stibbards of Camelot Investigations
All Details are at www.CamelotInvestigations.com/upcoming-events.htm
*** DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ***
ORLANDO, FL - June 24 & 25, 2013 - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm each day
Hosted by: Kellie E. Tomeo, Esq. of The Anderson Legal Group
Event Venue: The Citrus Club of Orlando
255 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
WEST JORDAN (Salt Lake City), UT - July 12 & 13, 2013 - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm each day
Hosted by: Kelly J. Madsen of Madsen Investigations
Event Venue: Directlink Marketing
7238 S. Airport Rd., Suite 2
West Jordan, UT 84084
2-Day Fee: $395
1-Day Fee: $245
*** Discounts Available ***
Register: Online registration at http://www.camelotinvestigations.com/event-registration.htm
or contact Sandra directly by email sandra@...
You do not want to miss it! The 2 days will provide an education and information you will not be able to acquire anywhere else. The class is completely interactive keeping you busy every moment and enjoying the activities. Learn to direct your searches to obtain results quickly! Learn how to use Social Networks and Media as an investigative tool! Learn how to protect your identity while conducting your searches! Learn to look in places you never knew existed! You will conduct your Backgrounds, Due Diligence Investigations, Locates, Asset Investigations, Vulnerability Assessments, Risk Assessments, Corporate Investigations, and all searches more thoroughly once you have attended this 2-Day Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Training!
OUTLINE OF THE OSINT TRAINING COURSE:
DAY 1 - Basic Training:
· Privacy and Proxies - Protect Yourself First
· Approaches to Searching
· Basic Search Techniques
· Advanced Search Techniques
· Deep Web Part 1 - People Searches
· Deep Web Part 2 - Public Records
· Pay Databases - Best systems to utilize, Cost Efficient Approaches, Pros and Cons
DAY 2 - Advanced Training:
· Deep Web Part 3 - Social Networks, Blogs, Forums and Social Media Search Tips
· Ways to Utilize Social Media in Your Investigations
· International Search Engines and Tools
· Specialized Sites
· Understanding Internet Chatter
· Auction Sites - National and International
· Real Time News - Find hidden publications
· Business Sites - Learn to search for more than just business information
· Publication Access
· Other Open Sources
· Tools and Downloads - mapping images, facial recognition, tracking software
· Organize, Analyze, Summarize & Report - Report Your Results Easily in a Formal ReporT
· Smartphone Apps and Security
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE OPEN SOURCE INTELLIGENCE TRAINING COURSE
The OSINT training course provides extensive information relating to surface and deep web searching along with advanced online search techniques & strategies, online privacy / anonymity tools, counterintelligence techniques used by the criminal element, utilize database systems, archiving tools and methods to obtain archived pages & hidden information, search techniques of blogs and social networks, geolocating, image recognition, transfer of large files, screen shot capabilities, and analysis, organization, preparation as well as writing reports for the information developed.
Lists of search engines, blogs, forums, social networks, etc. along with search tools on the ways to use these items will be provided throughout the training. You will never conduct an investigation in the same manner as you did before you attend this class.
Things to know:
Register today as space will be limited for this event. All attendees will need to bring their personal laptop with wireless capabilities. It is recommended that you bring your own air card or hot spot to access the internet. However, wireless internet will be available for those who need it. Please do not bring government issued equipment.
Register at http://www.camelotinvestigations.com/event-registration.htm. 10% Discounts available for Professional Organization Memberships and Group Discounts are also available.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Owner / President
CA License # PI18099
TX License # A11304
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>