18947Paypal has no love for PI's

  • MitchD
    Apr 30, 2013
      Here's the response I got back from paypal.Mind you, I've had a PP acct
      for 15 years and have dealt with all kinds of paypal related issues
      personally, and professionally for clients.
      I've never been burned by a client who used paypal as our service
      agreement helped prevent that.Lets see if they allow attorneys or other
      legal support service entities to use paypals card processing.In the app
      I indicated my business as legal services....On a side note, Ill bet
      they offer merch processing to pressure cooker sellers,folks that sell
      meth lab material and stores that sell diesel and agricultural
      chemicals...;) No risk at all....

      From paypal,Its pretty funny:
      *_/Your business falls into a category that is high risk for PayPal. We
      made the business decision not to allow payments using this product for
      this type of service./_**_/
      /_**_/
      /_**_/Your PayPal Business Account/_**_/
      /_**_/
      /_**_/This decision currently does not affect your PayPal Business
      account, but may be subject to further review. You can still process
      transactions through your PayPal Business account where you may still be
      able to benefit from PayPal's Express Checkout and PayPal Payments
      Standard products. To learn more, visit:
      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_additional-payment-ref-impl1./_**_/
      /_**_/
      /_**_/You can find additional information and tips about buying and
      selling safely on our Business Resource Center at
      https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/buy-and-sell-safely./_*

      --
      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

      Technical Investigation Services
      Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
      Technical Surveillance Experts
      Expert Witness Services

      Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
      or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
      the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.