18944Re: Scrupulation

  • RickyG
    Apr 29, 2013
      Sue Sarkis,

      You did not check the American Heritage North Carolinian Redneck Dictionary!

      Now I know that the word exists and is commonly used in certain southern states in the USA.

      What most people here do not seem to understand is HOW the word must be spoken.

      It must be used in the accent of of a southern, civil war Colonel; in example: "Why I say sir, let us evacuate these California idiots from our presence and continue on with our scrupulation of the Colorado PI Licensing idiots"!

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      RMRI, Inc.
      http://www.rmriinc.com