18941By the way -

  • suesarkis2001
    Apr 29, 2013
      For those of you not familiar with the dictionary website I use, perhaps
      you might want to give this link a try - http://www.onelook.com/index.html

      It searches somewhere around 55 dictionaries at the same time.

      Sue

      In a message dated 4/29/2013 12:24:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      Roncaro@... writes:

      Interesting, although perhaps not very productive discussion. It helped me
      attain my goal of learning a new word every day. Thanks

      Ronald R. DeCaro
      Private Investigator - CA License No. PI21993
      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA - 91752-0888
      Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957
      E-mail: _Roncaro@..._ (mailto:Roncaro@...)