18935Re: Scrupulation

  • RickyG
    Apr 29 10:51 AM
      I don't understand how any of you missed this legitimate word? Although Mitch misused it, Sue did not understand it, Ron has never heard of it, Bob is making a joke of it, and Bill has given us a history lesson on it; nobody seems to understand it!

      Scrupulation (1) Scrutiny of another person's scruples. (The Judge's scrupulation of the witness was not very flattering). (After intense scrupulation of Derrick Marshall, I found him running low on scruples).

      Present Tense: Scrupulate (1) To scrutinize another person's scruples. (Due to the statement that you just made, I feel compelled to scrupulate you).

      Past Tense: Scrupulated (1) To have scrutinized another person scruples. (He was intensely scrupulated, and I now trust him).

      You pepes gotta learn something bout the English language!

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Website
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com