18928Re: [infoguys-list] Post Was Made To InfoGuys: DENIED!

  • suesarkis2001
    Apr 26, 2013
      Dear Colleagues and others -

      Be happy I'm not moderating. I would have bounced the person without
      asking any questions !!!!!

      Sue

      In a message dated 4/26/2013 1:02:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      Lady's and Gentlemen,

      If you are going to post message to InfoGuys, then please don't advertise
      other Yahoo Groups, and post unflattering remarks about the moderators of
      InfoGuys. Does anyone here other than our "resident dipstick" believe that I
      am going to let a post advertising other Groups, and insulting our
      moderators go through?

      I do believe in being able to have your say, but c'mon! There has to be a
      point in which common sense should prevail when a person posts to a group.
      You have to know that if you want to post negative comments about this
      group and it's moderators, that the post has a high likelihood of not going
      through.

      Besides, if you think so little of this group, why are you here?

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      thank a military veteran