18921Re: [tristateprivateinvestigators] Spoof Call

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Apr 25, 2013
      Thank you all for the advice.   It seems Subpoenas are the favorable root.  I will let them know.  If anyone else has a way to uncover a spoof call, please let me know.

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825 Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax: 203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. #A-2192
      NY Lic. #11000164596
      NCISS, NAIS, NAPI, CALPI
      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.