18902Private Investigators needed in Alabama!

  • summitpi
    Apr 3, 2013
      Summit Investigations is an industry leading Private Investigation Company with over 22 years of conducting superior insurance fraud investigations.

      We are currently seeking individuals for surveillance as a field investigator. Individuals must have a strong work ethic, ability to operate independently and sufficiently. Individuals must possess, good problem solving skills, be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills. Flexibility with traveling and hours are a must, to include; weekday, weekend, holiday and evening hours.

      Bachelors Degree and / or eight (8) years of military experience, with honorable discharge

      Candidates must have the following:
      Alabama PI License – Or able to obtain one.
      1 – 2 years of experience in human surveillance.
      A reliable vehicle
      A cell phone - to be in contact with a case manager while on surveillance
      A video camera and capturing device with the ability to upload video with the date and time stamp to our server
      A covert camcorder, able to discreetly record subjects
      Computer with video editing software: i.e. (iMovie, FCP, pinnacle, adobe premier, or any other suitable software).
      Must be proficient using Microsoft Word and ability to write detailed reports

      We are looking for candidates to be employees of Summit Investigations, not subcontractors.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic