18850Need RUSH surveillance operatives in Washington, DC and Alexandria, VA

  • Michael Ewing
    Feb 21, 2013
      Group,

      We need two surveillance operatives on a child custody case starting
      February 22nd, Friday night at 3:30pm (4-8 hours) - Starting from downtown
      Washington, DC.

      We also need two surveillance operatives on a child custody case starting
      February 23rd, Saturday night at 4:30pm (4-8 hours) - Starting from
      Alexandria, VA.

      Pay is $45 per hour with a four hour minimum, plus .45 per mile. No more
      than ½ hour travel time each way to and from the starting location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I