18821Investigator needed near Bartlett, IL 60103

  • Michael Ewing
    Jan 30, 2013

      We have a business activity check, surveillance and shop of a company in
      Bartlett, IL. We will need the investigator to request a quote and have the
      company visit their home. Pay is $40 per hour plus .45 per mile, 4 hour
      minimum, likely to go 8-10 hours.  No more than 1 hour travel time to and
      from location.  You must have a license, insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all

      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I
      1450 Sutter St #516