18792Speakers Needed for SCFIA conference October 29-31, 2013- Palm Springs, CA

  • David Williams
    Jan 12, 2013
      It is that time of year again where the Southern California Fraud
      Investigators Association ( www.scfia.org) is looking for speakers for its
      annual conference. This year the conference is being held from Tuesday
      through Thursday October 29 to 31, 2013 in Palm Springs, CA. We are looking
      for any type of fraud, investigative, computer, law enforcement and
      insurance industry types of topics. The classes are usually certified for
      POST, CE, CEU, and MCLE credits. Speaking material needs to be broken down
      into 1/8 segments for outline purposes for POST certification. Forms and
      samples can be provided. Topics need to go for at least 1.5 hours or longer
      for the various types of credits that the various agencies provide. SCFIA
      does NOT pay for travel or any expenses. If you are interested please email
      me your resume, topic and a copy of a speaking material. This info will be
      provided then to our speaking committee to make final determination. Once
      selected we will provide you with the POST and other types of forms that
      will be needed to be filled out. So if interested please email me at
      dwilliams@...

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates Investigations & Research

      16691 Gothard Street, Suite D

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (800) 899-0442 Fax (714) 892-3543

      California PI License # PI 12300

      Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/> Email: dwilliams@...

      National & International Investigations, Surveillances, Corporate Research,
      Background Checks

      Vice President for the Southern California Fraud Investigators Association
      (www.scfia.org <http://www.scfia.org/> )

      Vice President for the California Association of Licensed Investigators
      (www.cali-pi.org <http://www.cali-pi.org/> )