18722Private Investigators needed in Vermont or anywhere else !!!!

    Nov 14, 2012
      Dear Colleagues -

      I strongly urge everyone to include their state license numbers when
      soliciting work for any state that mandates such a license. If you do not
      possess a license for the state where you are soliciting work, DON'T solicit !!!
      Not only are you putting yourself in harm's way, you are opening your
      client to a hornet's nest of troubles in this day and age as we have become a
      very litigious society.