18428Re: Who Do You Report A PI Problem To?

  • RickyG
    Aug 11, 2012
      I am okay with "nebulous and vague" with regards to this particular post.... I am kinda happy that she did not start "splashing" some poor Private Investigator's name across the screen, only to find out later that the Private Investigator did everything that he or she could for her, and is not guilty of selling her information, and she just did not get what she wanted, and was upset or frustrated, and decided to try to "harm" this P.I.'s name due to a misunderstanding; AFTER this P.I. has had some damage done to his or her reputation because she mentioned their name here.

      There are almost a thousand people watching here, you know?

      Had she used the Private Investigator's name, I am sure I would NOT have put the post through, or I would have at least edited the name out of the post.

      Bob Hrodey is right, all she was doing was asking who she should go to, to make a complaint, even id she did not really know how to ask.

      I hope that you understand that I don't want to discourage consumers from asking questions like that on this group, Mr. Baroski.

      Take care.

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476