Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

18427Re: [infoguys-list] Who Do You Report A PI Problem To?

Expand Messages
  • Bob Hrodey
    Aug 11, 2012
      On 8/11/2012 12:22 PM, baroski@... wrote:
      > Mr. Gurley,
      > Far be it from me to question your judgment about what letters to post. I never said that the letter was off topic. The fact that she's from the Orlando area doesn't seem to matter, as the gist of her query is universal. My rhetorical question of how the letter got through merely reflected my personal opinion that the letter was nebulous and vague.
      FWIW, I cast a discerning eye to the original post and wondered aloud,
      rhetorically, that it was little wonder there had been a problem IF the
      PI had, as alleged, set out to defraud the client.

      That said, when you cut through the scant details of her vague and
      nebulous post, the basic question was: "Is there any recourse against
      such an individual?" The information submitted in the original post
      were more than sufficient to warrant what seems to be the consensus
      here: Take the complaint to the governmental entity that regulates PI's
      in your state.

      It was not as if she was seeking anyone here to investigate the PI,
      determine if she'd been had or necessarily right the purported wrong.



      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      Post Office Box 366 Member of NALI, ASIS, FBINAA, NAPPS
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice 337-4638 Fax
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic