      From: "webmail007@..." <webmail007@...>
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 5:35 AM
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: need help with 2 questions Thanks

      In a message dated 6/30/12 8:29:35 PM, dstein5611@... writes:

      > 1.  Any
      > guesses why there be a vast amount of cell calls of which are less than 1
      > minute (same sender, same receiver & then immediately reversed for
      > the call back).

      There are countless possible reasons for this. The funniest / most
      ridiculous was one I saw approx 2 years ago...some young knuckleheads in Florida saw
      an old movie where police were talking about needing 3 minutes to trace a
      call, and the knuckleheads thought that still LEGALLY applied, and they kept
      all of their harassing cell phone calls down to 2 minutes.

      There are of course many other possible reasons, ranging from short calls
      to give directions, to the length of time necessary to send a photo, to a bad
      cell phone plan to a cell phone being used as a tracking or alarm device
      and one minues it the trigger/transmit time. IMO pointless to try to guess w-o
      more info.

      > 2. How can I find out about an
      > individual's small-time criminal history (like DWI, petty theft, etc.)
      > in Nassau County, NY (2nd district, Hempstead, Long Island, NY)? Is this
      > public info? I was told they wouldn't respond to a FOIA request.
      > Thanks for your time.

      We can assist with this, not a problem. Contact info below.

      Steven.

      (Steven Rambam, Director, CFE, CPP, PSP, PCI, CSAR)
      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)
      www.pallorium.com

      USA Tel: 001-212-969-0286
      direct e-mail: rambam@...

      ---sent from a mobile device; please excuse typos and brevity