      From: section13281@... <section13281@...>
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Help . . . Oh yes indeed, you MUST report this
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 11:13 PM

      If the call came through a landline. NEXT time immediately dial #57 on the phone the Call came to. You have to pay $2.00 to have the phone company and the police if needed to investigate. It's obviously to late now, but good info for the future.

      Charles Williams
      Telstar Investigations Inc.
      Lic. 11-2414. (Virginia DCJS)
      702 443 0380