      From: Boerger Investigative Services, LLC [mailto:dean@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 8:43 AM
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com;
      private-investigators-PInow@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Last Four of SSN

      Dear List Members:

      I am in need of the last four of a decedent's social security number. I
      have the first five from TLO. Someone with full SSN access on TLO should be
      able to get it. I have tried SkipSmasher but it is not showing up. The
      decedent was only 21 years old. Please contact me privately at
      dean@... if you can assist.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

      STRATEGIC TRAINING GROUP, LLC

      www.strategictraining.org <http://www.strategictraining.org/>

      OHIO SECURITY & PROTECTION SOLUTIONS, LLC

      www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com <http://www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: info@... Boerger
      Investigative Services, LLC http://www.boergerpi.com
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/>