Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

181[infoguys-list] Re: Florida Law

Expand Messages
  • mascolese@logicon.com
    Mar 4, 1999
    • 0 Attachment
      To Robbie regarding Florida licensing.....

      Depending on your background you would either apply for a "CC" intern or a "C" license. That would depend on your experience, military, prior law enforcement, etc. For a "CC" trainee license, you need to have a sponsor - sponsorship is for 2 years. You need a sponsor BEFORE you can apply for the license. You would then fill out the application (sponsor/employer usually provides it to you) and your sponsor would fill out his/her part and send it to Tallahassee. Usually takes about 4-6 weeks for a response. But as soon as it's postmarked to be sent, you can begin working. There are fees (total $142) for application fees and fingerprint card processing, most times paid by the sponsor. You can also call the license division in Tallahassee for more specific questions you may have (850) 488-6982. Good luck to you!

      <36d70390.fc64467-@...> wrote:
      Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/infoguys-list/?start=180
      > All;
      > I need some advice folks. I started my own PI firm here in Maine a few
      > months ago and, by word of mouth, (thankfully) attorney firms have started
      > contacting me about cases. Here is where my lack of business background comes
      > in, I'm unsure of what I want to create for a billing format. Could some of
      > you forward me your billing forms so I can get a look and possibly borrow some
      > of your ideas. The help would be greatly appreciated.
      > I am also going to try to solicit business from other lawyers and insurance
      > companies. So, if any one has some good advice on how to "break the ice" and
      > start getting calls through self-advertisement, let me know. Thanks for anyone
      > who assists me, and to all-stay safe.
      > Rob Lamarre
      > R. Lamarre Investigations
      > Robbie Boyd wrote:
      > > Can anyone tell me the state liscencing requirements for a PI in Florida?
      > > I know I can find it on the net, but thought one of you would already know.
      > >
      > > Thanks in advance for your help,
      > >
      > > Robbie
      > >
      > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > > Does your free web site address contain more letters than the alphabet?
      > > Register a domain name with DomainDirect. A domain with NO hosting fees.
      > > Visit http://offers.egroups.com/click/233/0 for full details.
      > >
      > > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/infoguys-list
      > > Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/infoguys-list
      Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic