17911Chicago, Illinois (60629) Door Knock to Collect Money Needed.

  • pdssearch
    Nov 16, 2011
      Good Afternoon Yahoo Group Professionals,

      We are looking for an operative to knock on two doors in the Chicago, Illinois area (60629) and make an attempt to collect payment owed to our client. Both addresses have been confirmed to be good, but we need someone knocking on the door tonight or tomorrow at the latest. It pays $35.00 per hour with a one hour minimum.

      Please direct all interest by email only to:

      Steve
      Sales and Marketing
      Private Detective Services
      Toll Free: 877-433-6277 X1004
      Fax: 714-546-7474
      Email: Steve@...
      www.PDSSearch.com
      California PI License 6103

      Confidentiality Notice: The documents contained in and accompanying this e-mail transmission contain information belonging to sender or its client(s) which is privileged by law as private and/or proprietary information, attorney communication, attorney work product, or other client applicable privileges. The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not one of the individuals or entities named above, you are prohibited, under law, from reviewing, observing, or retaining this e-mail. You are further notified that under the law you are prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action with regard to this e-mail or the information set forth therein.