17881Re: New Post On Lisa Irwin Case: Sue DON'T READ!

  • RickyG
    Nov 1, 2011
      Ya know Sue, you are always welcomed to post on that blog and give your insights into this case, if you want to.

      You, Chuck, Bill, Bob, John, and Brian will always have your posts approved there, if you want to add a comment; unless you are too hard on me, that is... LOL.

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476