17657Re: [infoguys-list] Two - Day Email Tracing & Internet Profiling - September ...

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Sep 1, 2011
      Are you looking to come to the East Coast?  Please let me know.  I will assist to make it happen.  Have a great labor day weekend.

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box825 Bethel,CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax: 203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT PI Lic. #A-2192
      NCISS,NAIS,NAPI
      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party,please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and all attachments.