17656Re: [infoguys-list] Two - Day Email Tracing & Internet Profiling - September ...

    Aug 31, 2011
      Bill -

      What's the matter ?? Come on out and we can go drinking again !!!! We
      had fun, didn't we?

      In a message dated 8/31/2011 10:41:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      oracleintl@... writes:

      I'm not much for endorsements, but this particular seminar is worth the

      I attended Brian's first one, and I've been to several since. When he
      gets around to offering another one here locally, I'll go again.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 641-6782 C
      _www.FraudsAndScams.com_ (_http://www.FraudsAndScams.com_
      (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/) )

      In a message dated 8/31/2011 11:42:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      _Frank.Zellers@..._ (mailto:Frank.Zellers@...) writes:

      Email Tracing & Internet Profiling (ENET):

      September 26th & 27th, 2011
      2 full days of training
      Ayres Hotel (Corona West)
      1900 W Frontage Rd, Corona, CA 92882
      Hotel Reservations: (951) 738-9113

      CA MCLE Credit - Pending

      Instructor: Brian Ingram

      The course is designed for Attorneys, Law Enforcement, & Private
      Sector Investigators. The course will provide students with the
      current techniques for conducting IP tracing and advanced Internet
      investigations. The student will be provided instruction on the
      network systems that make the exchange of information on the Internet
      possible. The course will also address reading email headers, tracing
      email, tracing Internet user groups, how to effectively use Internet
      and software resources, and instruction on how to use this information
      with different types of criminal and civil investigations.

      Fee: $180.00

      FLyer: _http://www.inlanddirect.net/events/pdf/ENET-CA.pdf_

      REGISTER AT _http://www.advancedinternet.org_

      About the instructor:

      To date, Brian Ingram has trained approximately 1500 Private
      Investigators and 850 Law Enforcement Officers. Law Enforcement
      Agencies that have participated in this training include; U.S. Postal
      Inspection Service, FBI, Secret Service, Customs, IRS-CID, DEA, ATF,
      Indiana State Police, Bloomington, IN Police, Ventura, CA Sheriff’s
      Dept., Ventura Police Dept. New York City Police Dept. City of London,
      England, Lothian and Borders, U.K. Police, Ohio Attorney-General’s
      Office Computer Crime Division, New York Attorney-General’s Office and
      many others.

      During his career as a police officer, Brian Ingram solved several
      major narcotics cases, burglary rings and other major cases. In that
      time period, Brian Ingram never lost a felony case, a record of
      approximately 235 felony convictions.

      As a Private Investigator, Brian has been responsible for
      investigating and solving several child predator cases internationally
      as well has some major Internet Fraud rings. Criminal Defense Case
      Work includes working on the defense team on a high profile, Capital
      Murder case in which the result was an acquittal. Areas of
      specialization in Criminal Defense cases include Homicide, Sexual
      Assault (both adult and child) and all High Technology/Computer and
      Internet related crimes.

      Frank Zellers
      387 Magnolia Ave #103, Corona, CA 92879-3308
      Office: 951.215.6030 | Fax: 951.737.0797
      Cell: 951.840.8777 | Email: _frank@..._
      California Private Investigator License #27090

      **Please feel free to forward this email to a colleague**

      To subscribe, send an empty message to
      (mailto:_infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) _ (mailto:_infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) ) <br/>
      To unsubscribe, send a message to