      From: Frank Zellers <Frank.Zellers@...>
      Sender: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 08:46:54
      To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Two - Day Email Tracing & Internet Profiling - September 26 & 27 -
      Corona CA

      Email Tracing & Internet Profiling (ENET):

      September 26th & 27th, 2011
      2 full days of training
      Ayres Hotel (Corona West)
      1900 W Frontage Rd, Corona, CA 92882
      Hotel Reservations: (951) 738-9113

      CA MCLE Credit - Pending

      The course is designed for public and private sector investigators.
      The course will provide students with the current techniques for
      conducting IP tracing and advanced Internet investigations. The
      student will be provided instruction on the network systems that make
      the exchange of information on the Internet possible. The course will
      also address reading email headers, tracing email, tracing Internet
      user groups, how to effectively use Internet and software resources,
      and instruction on how to use this information with different types of
      criminal and civil investigations.

      Fee: $180.00

      FLyer: http://www.inlanddirect.net/events/pdf/ENET-CA.pdf

      REGISTER AT http://www.advancedinternet.org

      --
      Frank Zellers
      387 Magnolia Ave #103, Corona, CA� 92879-3308

      **Please feel free to forward this email to a colleague**