17202Re: [infoguys-list] Re: FL-DOES ANYONE HAVE A WAY OF PROVING A CONSPIRICY?

    Apr 16, 2011
      Hey Rick -

      Get off the "Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go eat
      worms" kick. Geesh, can't a gal go out for dinner? I wasn't ignoring you; I
      wasn't here.

      However, now that I'm back, stick a cork in it !!!!!

      Have a good night with sweet dreams,
      Sue

      In a message dated 4/16/2011 8:51:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      I know I am replying to my own post......

      But I swear I am NEVER posting from another mobile device again! My "key
      stroke to correct spelling ratio" on these devices, SUCKS!

      I apologize to the group for the atrocious spelling in my last post.

      Sue and Catherine; no hard feelings on my end.. I just wanted to see if I
      could get things "stirred up" on the group. Had to see if I still have
      "it"..... I guess Sue knows that I like to start a little "Yahoo Group
      Mischief" every now and again, and thus has rendered me "ineffective" by ignoring
      me... I hate it when that happens... LOL.

      Have a good night, everyone.

      Ricky Gurley.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529--0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 398-0024
      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll FreeFax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Websites
      (1) _http://www.rmriinc.com_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/)
      (2) _http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com_
      (http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com/)

      RMRI, Inc. Blogs
      (1) _http://rmriinc.blogspot.com/index.html_
      (http://rmriinc.blogspot.com/index.html)
      (2) _http://rmriincspace.spaces.live.com/_
      (http://rmriincspace.spaces.live.com/)

      --- In _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) , "RickyG" <rmriinc@...> wrote:

      > Catherine,
      >
      > I approved your post because it has a certain comical value. I am not
      going to try to hard to prove the point that you don't really have a point.
      But...

      > You do understand that I was not making fun of people from Florida;
      don't you? I mean if my original post could evwn remotely be interpretted as
      making fun of anyone it would be Sue Sarkis and she is in California.

      > But suffice it to say; the only thing I was doing was stating the
      obviois based on the posters post to thos group; as Paul Curtis observed.

      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) , kateolen48@ wrote:

      > > Ricky, you are a real jerk plainly said. Who do you think you are? Sue
      is awesome and we are both very intelligent people, women in fact..which
      you might not understand. This seems to be severely lacking in your skill
      set. Not cool your comments at all. So go stuff your face as you said, and
      enjoy.
      > > Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network

      CONSPIRICY?

      > > Credibility check for what? To post on InfoGuys? LOL.
      > >
      > > I mean, if this person has a legitimate need for a P.I., they will put
      more information on the group so that they can be contacted; if that is
      what they are looking for. If they are just looking for opinions; I don't see
      a necessity to check their background and/or credibility before they can
      view people's opinions on this group...

      > > It is not like asking a question on InfoGuys constitutes a "client
      screening"..

      > > Just what exactly was this person supposed to post when you inquired
      about what state they are in? "Well I put FL. in the subject line, but I am
      really in N.C."? I mean, it is fairly obvious that their intention was to
      state that this situation occurred in Florida, since the abbreviation for
      Florida is in the subject line...

      > > And one only has to read the last paragraph of the post to see that
      the likelihood is high that this person is not doing to well financially
      right now....

      > > I really don't see any reason that someone would come onto this group
      and make a post like that to be deceptive or with any nefarious intent. Can
      you think of one, Sue? Maybe this person was trying to trick a Private
      Investigator into charging them an hourly fee to handle a case for them?? God
      forbid some poor Private Investigator get tricked into making some money by
      answering some question from a poster and possibly getting a case to
      work......

      > > So Okay Sue; you and Catherine go ahead and turn this person's post
      into a full scale investigation. Interview some group members, do an email
      trace, run to Florida and locate the poster and do some surveilance, perhaps
      you and Catherine and do an undercover operation on the poster, and really
      find out some "juicy stuff" about them...

      > > Meanwhile, I am going to go have dinner and not concern myself too
      much with a simple, harmless poster that is asking a few questions on the
      group without giving any specifics.

      > > In Summary:
      > >
      > > I saw no request for any personal information about any person.
      > > I saw no request for any techniques, databases, and/or "trade secrets"
      by the poster.
      > > I don't see this as SPAM; because it is on topic to this group.
      > > Thus, I see no need to worry about credibility with this poster at
      this point in time.

      > > But by all means; if you and Catherine want to find creative ways to
      develop work for yourselves you should feel free to do so. I see no need to
      create anymore work form myself than I already have.

      (mailto:In_infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) _
      > > > (mailto:_infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_

      > > > attempting

      However,