17200Re: [infoguys-list] Re: FL-DOES ANYONE HAVE A WAY OF PROVING A CONSPIRICY?

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Apr 16, 2011
      LOLLLLLLLL

      Sue, I hadn't seen your post when I replied.

      You are a sword that does not cut both ways - you just go wherever it
      leads you. If I wasn't married to a drop dead gorgeous woman half my age, I'd
      have to marry you.

      If that little Latin chic . . . no, we aren't going there!

      LOLLLLLL

      Bill

      In a message dated 4/16/2011 9:51:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      suesarkis@... writes:

      Catherine -

      It has nothing to do with FL except for the fact that a trace reveals
      Orlando. He's not slamming Florida.

      Sue

      In a message dated 4/16/2011 5:50:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      _kateolen48@..._ (mailto:kateolen48@...) writes:

      Yes..private consultation with the ...you would think "connections" would
      have been a better way to go. Good luck, and the "FL" thing..better not be
      slam. Most of us were not born and raised here and many of us were...so
      what's the point here about that? Let's not go there.
      Catherine Olen
      Kissimmee, FL
      PI A2700353/C2600852
      www.oleninvestigations.com
      Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network