17196Re: [infoguys-list] Re: FL-DOES ANYONE HAVE A WAY OF PROVING A CONSPIRICY?

    Apr 16 6:51 PM
      Catherine -

      It has nothing to do with FL except for the fact that a trace reveals
      Orlando. He's not slamming Florida.

      Sue

      In a message dated 4/16/2011 5:50:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      kateolen48@... writes:

      Yes..private consultation with the ...you would think "connections" would
      have been a better way to go. Good luck, and the "FL" thing..better not be a
      slam. Most of us were not born and raised here and many of us were...so
      what's the point here about that? Let's not go there.
      Catherine Olen
      Kissimmee, FL
      PI A2700353/C2600852
      www.oleninvestigations.com
      Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network