      From: "RickyG" <rmriinc@...>
      Sender: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 01:14:27
      To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: FL-DOES ANYONE HAVE A WAY OF PROVING A CONSPIRICY?

      Credibility check for what? To post on InfoGuys? LOL.

      I mean, if this person has a legitimate need for a P.I., they will put more information on the group so that they can be contacted; if that is what they are looking for. If they are just looking for opinions; I don't see a necessity to check their background and/or credibility before they can view people's opinions on this group...

      It is not like asking a question on InfoGuys constitutes a "client screening"..

      Just what exactly was this person supposed to post when you inquired about what state they are in? "Well I put FL. in the subject line, but I am really in N.C."? I mean, it is fairly obvious that their intention was to state that this situation occurred in Florida, since the abbreviation for Florida is in the subject line...

      And one only has to read the last paragraph of the post to see that the likelihood is high that this person is not doing to well financially right now....

      I really don't see any reason that someone would come onto this group and make a post like that to be deceptive or with any nefarious intent. Can you think of one, Sue? Maybe this person was trying to trick a Private Investigator into charging them an hourly fee to handle a case for them?? God forbid some poor Private Investigator get tricked into making some money by answering some question from a poster and possibly getting a case to work......

      So Okay Sue; you and Catherine go ahead and turn this person's post into a full scale investigation. Interview some group members, do an email trace, run to Florida and locate the poster and do some surveilance, perhaps you and Catherine and do an undercover operation on the poster, and really find out some "juicy stuff" about them...

      Meanwhile, I am going to go have dinner and not concern myself too much with a simple, harmless poster that is asking a few questions on the group without giving any specifics.

      In Summary:

      I saw no request for any personal information about any person.
      I saw no request for any techniques, databases, and/or "trade secrets" by the poster.
      I don't see this as SPAM; because it is on topic to this group.
      Thus, I see no need to worry about credibility with this poster at this point in time.

      But by all means; if you and Catherine want to find creative ways to develop work for yourselves you should feel free to do so. I see no need to create anymore work form myself than I already have.

      God bless. Good night.. I am going to go "stuff my face"....

      Ricky Gurley.

      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808