      From: suesarkis@...
      Sender: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 20:14:11
      To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Re: FL-DOES ANYONE HAVE A WAY OF PROVING A CONSPIRICY?

      Rick -

      As far as your ability to determine what a GOOD investigator is attempting
      to unfold, you certainly failed head over heels.

      This is not the first time Angelina has posted to this board. However, it
      is also not the first time she provided no information whatsoever
      regarding who, what, and where.

      Obviously you are not familiar with "credibility checks". Too late now.

      Sincerely,
      Sue

      In a message dated 4/16/2011 4:31:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      Sue,

      Due to my superior investigative prowess, finely tuned "speculation
      machine", extraordinary powers of observation, and ability to fully read Yahoo
      Group Posts; I can answer two (2) of the questions for you:

      (1) This person is in Orlando, FL.

      (2) This person does not have a lot of money at all; unless this person
      has recently won the lottery.

      Uhhh, that was not me bragging; that was me being humorous!

      Ricky Gurley

      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll FreeFax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Websites
      (1)_http://www.rmriinc.com_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/)
      (2)_http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com_
      (http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com/)

      RMRI, Inc. Blogs
      (1)_http://rmriinc.blogspot.com/index.html_
      (http://rmriinc.blogspot.com/index.html)
      (2)_http://rmriincspace.spaces.live.com/_
      (http://rmriincspace.spaces.live.com/)

      --- In_infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) , suesarkis@... wrote:

      > Dear Nameless:
      >
      > Asking a group of experts for help without having the respect of
      > identifying yourself is not a way to garner many responses. Also,
      providing so much
      > irrelevant information while neglecting to mention important things such
      > as what State this case is being heard in is not a way to attract many
      > replies.
      >
      > However, the most important question, as far as I am concerned, is how
      big
      > is your budget?
      >
      > My next question is what evidence, if any, do you have that the attorney
      > has been paid off in the past as you have alleged?
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Sue
      >

      > In a message dated 4/16/2011 3:04:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > sisenoritabonita@... writes:
      >

      > First be clear I'm not a bitter ex wanting revenge. I have a malpractice
      > attorney, am suing former divorce attorney but because of events have
      strong
      > reasons to believe he was paid off by ex (something he has done often in
      > the past) or threatened.
      >
      > Anyone have skills, knowledge, know where to look or can refer someone
      > able to prove this? Malpractice attorney amazed at what he did and
      didn't do.
      > Had a reputation as excellent family lawyer. No problem proving
      malpractice
      > but if suspicions correct want it exposed. As experts would also
      > appreciate your feedback regarding if there isn't something fishy in
      Denmark or do
      > you think I'm on the wrong path..
      >
      > Couple of many examples:
      >
      > Didn't look at, copy, discuss second set of books found, stolen from
      home
      > days after I took them to him. Froze like deer in headlights when told
      what
      > I had.
      > Never shown letter from ex's attorney with copies of emails obtained
      from
      > monitoring my computer and documents stolen from my home allowing to
      > continue. Said ex had right to do this when discovered later.
      > Ex tried strangling, leaving bruises around throat, arms. Recommended
      > using to get him to move from home, not to call police or take pictures,
      > calling it a fuss in brief letter to his attorney.
      > No discovery on LLC I found not listed on affidavit or 2 listed without
      > values.
      > Went to mediation before receiving results from 4 banks supeoned.
      > Recommended against doing depositions though known undisclosed assets.
      > Canceled first scheduled claiming swine flu.
      > Did not show or tell me of ex's amended affidavit claiming almost
      > everything as his non-marital property filed after settlement reached
      day of
      > mediation. Discovered when malpractice attorney obtained copies from
      courthouse.
      > Questioned said it was handed me at mediation, Not true.
      > Went to mediation with no financials, bank balances, liabilities for
      > business, main asset. Husband removed 3 weeks prior, leaving no income
      for my
      > living. Did nothing. Pushed me to accept business without them and the
      home
      > starting foreclosure assuring everything had to be made current and was
      in
      > contract as I signed it.
      > Didn't address any bank accounts ex removed all funds from allowed him
      > keep all cash.
      > After settlement worked frantically assuring I gave everything agreed
      to.
      > Tried to get me to give additional not agreed to. Nothing to obtain my
      > settlement. Would look better to judge in contempt and had me making
      > spreadsheets for bills, stolen equipment, unreturned business income.
      Later said

      )