      From: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RickyG
      Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 4:32 PM
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: FL-DOES ANYONE HAVE A WAY OF PROVING A
      CONSPIRICY?

      Sue,

      Due to my superior investigative prowess, finely tuned "speculation
      machine", extraordinary powers of observation, and ability to fully read
      Yahoo Group Posts; I can answer two (2) of the questions for you:

      (1) This person is in Orlando, FL.

      (2) This person does not have a lot of money at all; unless this person
      has recently won the lottery.

      Uhhh, that was not me bragging; that was me being humorous!

      Ricky Gurley

      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll FreeFax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Websites
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

      RMRI, Inc. Blogs

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> , suesarkis@... wrote:

      > Dear Nameless:
      >
      > Asking a group of experts for help without having the respect of
      > identifying yourself is not a way to garner many responses. Also,
      providing so much
      > irrelevant information while neglecting to mention important things
      such
      > as what State this case is being heard in is not a way to attract many

      > replies.
      >
      > However, the most important question, as far as I am concerned, is how
      big
      > is your budget?
      >
      > My next question is what evidence, if any, do you have that the
      attorney
      > has been paid off in the past as you have alleged?
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Sue
      >

      > In a message dated 4/16/2011 3:04:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > sisenoritabonita@... writes:
      >

      > First be clear I'm not a bitter ex wanting revenge. I have a
      malpractice
      > attorney, am suing former divorce attorney but because of events have
      strong
      > reasons to believe he was paid off by ex (something he has done often
      in
      > the past) or threatened.
      >
      > Anyone have skills, knowledge, know where to look or can refer someone

      > able to prove this? Malpractice attorney amazed at what he did and
      didn't do.
      > Had a reputation as excellent family lawyer. No problem proving
      malpractice
      > but if suspicions correct want it exposed. As experts would also
      > appreciate your feedback regarding if there isn't something fishy in
      Denmark or do
      > you think I'm on the wrong path..
      >
      > Couple of many examples:
      >
      > Didn't look at, copy, discuss second set of books found, stolen from
      home
      > days after I took them to him. Froze like deer in headlights when told
      what
      > I had.
      > Never shown letter from ex's attorney with copies of emails obtained
      from
      > monitoring my computer and documents stolen from my home allowing to
      > continue. Said ex had right to do this when discovered later.
      > Ex tried strangling, leaving bruises around throat, arms. Recommended
      > using to get him to move from home, not to call police or take
      pictures,
      > calling it a fuss in brief letter to his attorney.
      > No discovery on LLC I found not listed on affidavit or 2 listed
      without
      > values.
      > Went to mediation before receiving results from 4 banks supeoned.
      > Recommended against doing depositions though known undisclosed assets.

      > Canceled first scheduled claiming swine flu.
      > Did not show or tell me of ex's amended affidavit claiming almost
      > everything as his non-marital property filed after settlement reached
      day of
      > mediation. Discovered when malpractice attorney obtained copies from
      courthouse.
      > Questioned said it was handed me at mediation, Not true.
      > Went to mediation with no financials, bank balances, liabilities for
      > business, main asset. Husband removed 3 weeks prior, leaving no income
      for my
      > living. Did nothing. Pushed me to accept business without them and the
      home
      > starting foreclosure assuring everything had to be made current and
      was in
      > contract as I signed it.
      > Didn't address any bank accounts ex removed all funds from allowed him
      > keep all cash.
      > After settlement worked frantically assuring I gave everything agreed
      to.
      > Tried to get me to give additional not agreed to. Nothing to obtain my

      > settlement. Would look better to judge in contempt and had me making
      > spreadsheets for bills, stolen equipment, unreturned business income.
      Later said
      > would cost $8000.00 for forensic accountant, fees for both attorneys
      if lost,
      > recommended against. Knew left with negative bank balance, $100,000 in

      > undisclosed, unpaid bills, home in foreclosure. Denied saying bills
      had to be
      > current or anything taken returned. Wasn't in contract.
      > Ex took millions. I received home in foreclosure, the business the
      bank
      > called same week threatening foreclosure for mortgages not paid, 3
      bank
      > accounts totaling $176.00 overdrawn and additional $80,000 in unpaid
      bills and
      > building violations uncorrected and obligated to pay $24,000 in taxes
      owed
      > on husband's settlement. He didn't ask for any alimony. His advice?
      Move on