17189Re: [infoguys-list] Re: FL-DOES ANYONE HAVE A WAY OF PROVING A CONSPIRICY?

    Apr 16, 2011
      Rick -

      And so do I. As I said, it was a "credibility check" which has now been
      blown. Thank you.

      Sue

      In a message dated 4/16/2011 5:16:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      Well Sue, you may be right...

      But I do know what the abbreviation "FL." stands for......

      Ricky Gurley.

      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll FreeFax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Websites
      (1) _http://www.rmriinc.com_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/)
      (2) _http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com_
      (http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com/)

      RMRI, Inc. Blogs
      (1) _http://rmriinc.blogspot.com/index.html_
      (http://rmriinc.blogspot.com/index.html)
      (2) _http://rmriincspace.spaces.live.com/_
      (http://rmriincspace.spaces.live.com/)

      --- In _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) , suesarkis@... wrote:

      > Rick -
      >
      > As far as your ability to determine what a GOOD investigator is
      attempting
      > to unfold, you certainly failed head over heels.
      >
      > This is not the first time Angelina has posted to this board. However,
      it
      > is also not the first time she provided no information whatsoever
      > regarding who, what, and where.
      >
      > Obviously you are not familiar with "credibility checks". Too late now.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Sue
      >

      > In a message dated 4/16/2011 4:31:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > rmriinc@... writes:
      >

      > Sue,
      >
      > Due to my superior investigative prowess, finely tuned "speculation
      > machine", extraordinary powers of observation, and ability to fully read
      Yahoo
> [...]
      > from
      > > monitoring my computer and documents stolen from my home allowing to
      > > continue. Said ex had right to do this when discovered later.
      > > Ex tried strangling, leaving bruises around throat, arms. Recommended
      > > using to get him to move from home, not to call police or take
      pictures,
      > > calling it a fuss in brief letter to his attorney.
      > > No discovery on LLC I found not listed on affidavit or 2 listed
      without
      > > values.
      > > Went to mediation before receiving results from 4 banks supeoned.
      > > Recommended against doing depositions though known undisclosed assets.
      > > Canceled first scheduled claiming swine flu.
      > > Did not show or tell me of ex's amended affidavit claiming almost
      > > everything as his non-marital property filed after settlement reached
      > day of
      > > mediation. Discovered when malpractice attorney obtained copies from
      > courthouse.
      > > Questioned said it was handed me at mediation, Not true.
      > > Went to mediation with no financials, bank balances, liabilities for
      > > business, main asset. Husband removed 3 weeks prior, leaving no income

      > for my
      > > living. Did nothing. Pushed me to accept business without them and the
      > home
      > > starting foreclosure assuring everything had to be made current and
      was
      > in
      > > contract as I signed it.
      > > Didn't address any bank accounts ex removed all funds from allowed him
      > > keep all cash.
      > > After settlement worked frantically assuring I gave everything agreed
      > to.
      > > Tried to get me to give additional not agreed to. Nothing to obtain my
      > > settlement. Would look better to judge in contempt and had me making
      > > spreadsheets for bills, stolen equipment, unreturned business income.
      > Later said
      > > would cost $8000.00 for forensic accountant, fees for both attorneys
      if
      > lost,
      > > recommended against. Knew left with negative bank balance, $100,000 in
      > > undisclosed, unpaid bills, home in foreclosure. Denied saying bills
      had
      > to be
      > > current or anything taken returned. Wasn't in contract.
      > > Ex took millions. I received home in foreclosure, the business the
      bank
      > > called same week threatening foreclosure for mortgages not paid, 3
      bank
      > > accounts totaling $176.00 overdrawn and additional $80,000 in unpaid
      > bills and
      > > building violations uncorrected and obligated to pay $24,000 in taxes
      > owed
      > > on husband's settlement. He didn't ask for any alimony. His advice?
      Move

      (http://www.sarkispi.com/_) (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )