  • RickyG
    Apr 16, 2011

      Due to my superior investigative prowess, finely tuned "speculation machine", extraordinary powers of observation, and ability to fully read Yahoo Group Posts; I can answer two (2) of the questions for you:

      (1) This person is in Orlando, FL.

      (2) This person does not have a lot of money at all; unless this person has recently won the lottery.

      Uhhh, that was not me bragging; that was me being humorous!

      Ricky Gurley

      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808