17133Re: [infoguys-list] HELP

    Mar 27, 2011
      Bill -

      I just approved post from a member. I originally hadn't but rather
      replied privately. However, your post made me realize that everyone can benefit.

      Sue

      In a message dated 3/27/2011 3:35:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      oracleintl@... writes:

      Hi Sue,

      Since I couldn't find a statute either (I have CA on Lexis) I checked CA
      cases for some case law that might say that - no luck.

      Sorry

      Bill

      In a message dated 3/27/2011 5:14:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      _suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...) writes:

      Dear Colleagues:

      I am going crazy trying to find a CA code that I know exists unless it has
      been taken off the books. I have all 58 codes in my computer and I have
      tried every search function imaginable short of individual word searches
      which would prove too time consuming.

      I've even googled and came up with sites that clearly say, "the (CA) law
      now states that a private investigator must clearly identify themselves as
      defense investigator". However, I cannot find the code site.

      Thanks a bunch.

      _www.sarkispi.com_ (__http://www.sarkispi.com/__
      (http://www.sarkispi.com/_) (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) ) )

      thank a military veteran