17132Re: [infoguys-list] HELP

  • SComando
    Mar 27 3:53 PM
      Sue,

      As Follow Up To My Last Message, California Business and Profession Code Section 7520 and 7520.1...Refer to the Licensing of Individuals as Private Investigators.

      The Last Line of B&P Code Section 7529...States....."Every person, while engaged in any activity for which licensure is required, shall display his or her valid pocket card as provided by regulation."

      7529. Upon the issuance of a license, a pocket card of the size,
      design, and content as may be determined by the director shall be
      issued by the bureau to each licensee, if an individual, or if the
      licensee is a person other than an individual, to its manager and to
      each of its officers and partners. The pocket card is evidence that
      the licensee is licensed pursuant to this chapter. The card shall
      contain the signature of the licensee, signature of the chief, and a
      photograph of the licensee, or bearer of the card, if the licensee is
      other than an individual. The card shall clearly state that the
      person is licensed as a private investigator or is the manager or
      officer of the licensee. The pocket card is to be composed of a
      durable material and may incorporate technologically advanced
      security features. The bureau may charge a fee sufficient to
      reimburse the department's costs for furnishing the pocket card. The
      fee charged may not exceed the actual direct costs for system
      development, maintenance, and processing necessary to provide this
      service, and may not exceed sixteen dollars ($16). When a person to
      whom a card is issued terminates his or her position, office, or
      association with the licensee, the card shall be surrendered to the
      licensee and within five days thereafter shall be mailed or delivered
      by the licensee to the bureau for cancellation. Every person, while
      engaged in any activity for which licensure is required, shall
      display his or her valid pocket card as provided by regulation.

      Sincerely;
      Stephen A. Comando
      S. A. Comando Private Investigations
      5009 Nautilus Street, # 2
      Oxnard, CA 93035
      License Number: PI 17925

      Telephone: (805) 985 1410
      Mobile: (805) 717 3773
      S.Comando@...

      *The information contained in this electronic message may contain information protected by attorney/client and/or the attorney/client work product privileges. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named and the privileges are not waived by virtue of this having been sent electronically. If the person actually receiving this electronic message is not the named recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete immediately from your system.