17112Difficult Locate

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Mar 19, 2011
      Dear List Members:

      I have a locate that I am hitting dead ends with on a defendant. I have ran
      the paid databases, online searches, etc. He is a District Loss Prevention
      Manager for a large retail chain so he may be savvy to 'hiding' out. I have
      all identifiers and even an ex-girlfriend's name and his cellular number.
      We have spoken to him once and he was very suspicious. It's a new client
      and of course I am trying to provide a speedy, accurate return.

      Any further suggestions are welcome. This is the same person in the Chicago
      (?) area that I have posted for assistance on recently.

      Please contact me at dean@....

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Toll-Free (877) 754-8295