17005Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Forrestville CA

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Mar 6, 2011
      Oh yes indeed, I do own an Iphone and that explains a LOT! That damn
      thing is forever screwing me up.

      Always a pleasure to segue into off-topic Diversionville.

      Bill

      In a message dated 3/6/2011 3:44:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      cwsellers@... writes:

      Thanks Bill for your words of wisdom. There was no trash talk intended in
      any of my communication just the calling of a spade a spade. As for the
      "glaring" mistakes in spelling connected to grammar and syntax guess you don't
      own an iPhone, it's always trying to think for you and changes spelling at
      will. Really gota check things before hitting the send button.

      Oh, by the way, thanks for shifting the spotlight off issue.

      > rash talk only serves to diminish whatever viability one's
      > position might otherwise have; all these glaring mistakes related to
      spelling,
      > grammar and syntax don't help much either.

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Managing Investigator

      The Sellers Investigative Group
      www.tsigusa.com

      CA. Lic. 25415
      (209) 568-8744 Field Direct
      (209) 523-5350 Field Fax

      This message was sent from the field on my iPhone, please excuse all "fat
      finger" touch pad typos.

      On Mar 6, 2011, at 12:20 PM, _oracleintl@..._
      (mailto:oracleintl@...) wrote:

      > It isn't about who I happen to agree with - as we all know, I often
      > disagree with Sue.
      >
      > On the other hand, whether we agree or disagree, argue and debate, or
      > engage in vehement dispute, I'd be quite shocked to see Sue resort to
      calling
      > me (or anyone else) childish names.
      >
      > Communication, the ability to articulate an argument, to me able to make
      > compelling and credible case for one's position is the essence of this
      > business. Trash talk only serves to diminish whatever viability one's
      > position might otherwise have; all these glaring mistakes related to
      spelling,
      > grammar and syntax don't help much either.
      >
      > Bill
      >

      > In a message dated 3/6/2011 1:36:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > _cwsellers@..._ (mailto:cwsellers@...) writes:
      >
      > WOW, we are really reaching here Sue to be right! All printed material
      > business cards and stationary require State License cement. I will
      settle all
      > of this I will inquire from BSIS in CA and post the results. Dome times
      Sue