17004Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Forrestville CA

  • CW Sellers
    Mar 6, 2011
      Thanks Bill for your words of wisdom. There was no trash talk intended in any of my communication just the calling of a spade a spade. As for the "glaring" mistakes in spelling connected to grammar and syntax guess you don't own an iPhone, it's always trying to think for you and changes spelling at will. Really gota check things before hitting the send button.

      Oh, by the way, thanks for shifting the spotlight off issue.

      > rash talk only serves to diminish whatever viability one's
      > position might otherwise have; all these glaring mistakes related to spelling,
      > grammar and syntax don't help much either.

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Managing Investigator

      The Sellers Investigative Group
      www.tsigusa.com

      CA. Lic. 25415
      (209) 568-8744 Field Direct
      (209) 523-5350 Field Fax

      This message was sent from the field on my iPhone, please excuse all "fat finger" touch pad typos.