17001Re: Forrestville CA

  • RickyG
    Mar 6, 2011
      I agree to a point, Bill...

      But I have seen you call people a few names that I thought were quite hilarious. And even though you did, I never once took that to mean that you were unprofessional, not a good communicator, or not a highly intelligent man. As a matter of fact, often times I thought the names that you used may have even added to a better quality of communication when you were trying to make a point. And there is nobody in this business that I respect as a competent professional more than I do you despite how you may choose voice your opinion; because I think I have a pretty good estimation of your abilities based on reading your reports from your website, some of the topics that you have discussed and your knowledge of those topics, and some of the conversations that I have had with you.

      Personally, I have become quite fond of the name "Ass-Hat", and have taken to using it copiously when addressing MORONS!

      Ricky Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476