16941Re: Confidential Intelligence Network Exposed

  • milgrp2001@aol.com
    Feb 22, 2011
      In a message dated 2/22/2011 3:41:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Well CIN has Access to deeper info thats better.

      Listmembers:

      I can personally vouch for the quality of the work done by Bill Hearn and
      the CIN. Just last week Bill assisting us on an unusually tough search and
      came through with the results we needed. Excellent value for the money!

      Regards,
      Brad Robinson, Senior Partner
      The Millennium Group
      120 S. Olive Ave., Suite 310
      West Palm Beach, FL 33401
      Tel. (561) 655-2001
      Fax: (561) 655-2010
      _www.MillenniumGroup2001.com_ (http://www.millenniumgroup2001.com/)
      "Florida-based -- internationally connected"