      From: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Maria
      Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 10:53 AM
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Mortgage Fraud Investigations

      Hello Group,

      I wanted to make our agency available to anyone who might need some
      assistance with Mortgage Fraud cases. We have knowledge and experince in
      conducting these types of cases. So if your company is in need of some help
      in South Florida please feel free to contact me off list at the email below.

      Thank You,

      J. Campos
      IPI Investigations
      Miami, Florida